Thursday, December 18, 2014

Let's Get This Baby Back On The Road!

I haven't updated this blog in uh.... quite a while. I'm always jumping around to projects and never think I have anything useful to say! But then I realized I do plenty of useful things around the studio and do have an opinion or two on illustration in general that others might find insightful. So time to make this blog a regular part of my studio life!

In addition to posts about illustration and oil painting, I'll also keep this as a place to put up my current work-in-progress... things that wouldn't be as a finished piece on my website, etc. With that in mind, here is a sneak peek at my current work-in-progress, dedicated to Red Letter Media's Rich Evans.


I'd put up the finished pencils, but I'm hoping the overall piece will be a fun surprise.

EDIT: Completely and absolutely by accident, this post was created a year to the day since my last one. Divine providence or a sign of impending failure?

No comments:

Post a Comment