Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Model Mayhem

Not a long post today, just another unpaid endorsement.

Model Mayhem is a godsend!

I use models for all my pieces. Many times I grab family/friends. My sister is featured in many of my pieces, and has made for a wonderful model over the years... but she just can't be my model for EVERYTHING. And living in a small town means I can't skip on down to the local modeling agency, like many, say, New York City-dwelling artists can.

But there's Model Mayhem.

It's a listing service for models/photographers/artists. I was thinking there couldn't possibly be many models in my area who would be willing to come to little Oneida.... turns out, there's tons of them! I've found a few models through there now, and have had great results.

I endorse the site with the caveat that users have to keep in mind that the site can't guarantee the models will be good... but with the available networking to check references and such, it's incredibly handy.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment